We aim to give clients the highest standard of service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

If you have a complaint, please raise it in the first instance with the individual responsible for your matter. He/she will review the position with you and try to resolve the matter. If you would like to make a formal complaint, please contact us for a copy of our full complaints procedure.

The Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA) can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic. You can raise concerns directly with the SRA.

If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may be able to pursue the matter further by raising it with the Legal Ombudsmun (LO). Their complaints and redress scheme is available to individuals and certain types of small entities and organisations and is free of charge to use.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the LO will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. Any complaint to the LO must usually be made within 6 months of the date of our final response to your complaint and within 6 years of the act or omission about which you are complaining (or within 3 years of you becoming aware of it).

For further information, you should contact the LO at:
The Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ
tel: 0300 555 0333.